Little Recycled Cashmere Sweater Midnight
The Little Riley Studio Recycled Cashmere Sweater in midnight. This classic crewneck sweater is a timeless, gender free knitwear style that features signature Riley Studio cuff detailing. Crafted in Scotland using their best selling recycled cashmere, this sweater is as soft and luxurious as anything made from virgin cashmere but is produced at a fraction of the environmental impact. Every sweater saves the equivalent of 17.9 litres of water compared to virgin cashmere.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Classic fit
- Gender free design
- Signature Riley Studio cuff detailing
- Ribbed cuffs and hemline
- Machine wash at 30 degrees
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Little Riley Studio is dressing the change makers of our future. With gender neutral designs and durable pieces created from waste, Riley is committed to doing things the right way, not the easy way.
Riley Studio is on a mission to change mindsets and make conscious consumerism the norm. They have set out to create a wardrobe of gender-neutral staples that are kind on the planet. They believe in a circular future, where people and the planet work together at equilibrium. That’s why Riley Studio has put eco-innovation and sustainability at the core of everything they do.