LIORA CROPPED CLEAN CLEAR HEMP RINSE
Straight fit five pocket jeans with a super high waist. Non-stretch. Classic fit with legroom for straight silhouette. Zip fly closure. Curved waistband for better fit. All recycled metal trims. Pocketing is from organic cotton and recycled plastic bottles. Vegan brand patch on the waistband.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Cropped straight fit, high rise
- Non stretch
- Zip fly closure
- Recycled metal trims.
- The model is 175 cm tall and is wearing size 27/32.
- Buy one length size longer in case you don't want your Liora to be cropped.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Kings Of Indigo's ultimate goal is to be the number one sustainable jeans and lifestyle brand in the world, creating eco-cool collections with innovative materials and sustainable production methods.
When Tony Tonnaer founded the Kings of Indigo company eight years ago, his objective was clear; to produce clothing in a sustainable way both socially and environmentally, without compromising on quality. Since then Kings of Indigo has always been two steps ahead of the rest. They are pioneering in this ever-changing sustainable fashion world, innovating with materials and sustainable production methods, constantly exploring how to reduce the impact on the planet and people; using its Five Pillars of Sustainability as cornerstones: planet friendly materials, water use, social responsibility, transport, and waste consciousness. By 2025, the entire Kings of Indigo collection will be made of recycled and/or man-made fibers.