Pre-Order: Lily Changing Bag Ocean Black
This changing bag is part of ASK's OCEAN Collection with ECONYL® fibre which is 100% regenerated nylon fibre made from fishnets collected from the sea and other nylon waste. Inspired by clean, contemporary Scandinavian design, the lightweight Lily Bag is the perfect balance of style and practicality. It's designed to hold everything you could possibly need for outing with kids and it works perfectly as a work or gym bag.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- PRE-ORDER with 10% Discount. Delivery in January 2022.
- Bottle/cup holders x 2
- Pocket for nappies
- Pocket for snacks
- Pocket for phone, wallet
- Removable strap
- Grab top handle / shoulder straps
- Fastening Instructions: Hang the bag ideally on the stroller with suitable clips from the d-rings or hang it with the long strap.
- Care: Wipe cleaning only. Wipe internals and externals with a damp cloth. The bag is designed to carry max. 10-15kg of items and sharp items (cutleries, clippers) may destroy the fabric. Machine wash at own risk.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Helsinki based, women founded company Ask Scandinavia creates modern and ethically made bags, designed to last the change of time. A great bag is one way to keep your world in order and enjoy it fully. Ask Scandinavia's mission is to make everyday life more organised, beautiful and meaningful.
The idea of ASK was born when two women became mothers and could not find a sophisticated changing bag on the market, so they made their own. Supporting a sustainable approach to design, and life, they have sourced their signature material — stitched Italian re-nylon that is not only stylish but also easy to care for and very forgiving — and found a factory that suits their values. All of the products are made with care in Northern Portugal.