Léa Cotton Tee Cappuccino
The GOTS certified organic cotton Léa tee gives you a slightly relaxed fit for a comfortable, everyday look. Its timeless cut makes it a must have for every wardrobe. The organic cotton is better for the soil and water, and safer for the workers.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Specially made for you: the products are made to order, meaning they are produced after your order is placed. The production can take up to three weeks, and the delivery itself takes about 3 to 5 days.
- Very soft, ideal for sensitive skin
- Regular fit
- Round neck
- No pilling thanks to very long fibres
- The model wears a size S and is 1,72 m tall
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: L'Envers offers quality items that are designed to stand the test of time and outlive fast fads and seasonal trends.
L’Envers' mission is to design fewer pieces made in a better way. Since 2015 all of their pieces have been knitted in local, small family workshops in Spain, home of founder Julie and her family. The pure materials, selected exclusively from French and Spanish spinning mills, are noble and respectful of the environment. L’Envers means 'the reverse' in French. “Faire les choses à l’envers”: doing things in a different manner, offering an alternative to the fast fashion.