Pre Order: Laimė Vest Embroidered Oat Milk
Meet Laimė. Her seriously soft yarn could have been spun by Baltic faeries (using their fav blend of baby Alpaca and Organic Pima Cotton) and her oversized fit is perfect for seasonless layering. Soft to the touch and wrinkle-resistant, look closely to spot her subtle, traditional Lithuanian patterns, spinning folk stories of mythical animals and nature. Embroidered Laimė steps things up a notch with sea green and delicate blue weaved between her seams. Her braids come from an ecological farm in Latvia and are hand-dyed by Raminta, a Lithuanian wool professional using natural dyes.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Pre-Order: Will be shipped on October 25th
- Width: 42cm / 16.5in (XS/S), 46cm / 18.1in (S/M), 50cm / 19.7in (M/L)
- Length: 52cm / 20.5in (XS/S), 56cm / 22in (S/M), 60cm / 23.6in (M/L)
- The product is made to order, which is why it may take up to 9 business days for your handmade knit to be produced. Once your order is shipped, the estimated delivery is 1-6 business days of its ship date. The Knotty One's work hard to get your order ready as quickly as possible.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Based between Brooklyn, New York, and Vilnius, Lithuania, the three young female founders of The Knotty Ones are in pursuit of changing the industry one knit at a time.
The Knotty Ones are big believers in shopping less, but better. Celebrating quality garments that will last you for many seasons, hence focus on creating individual pieces rather than collections. They source only natural and sustainable fabrics while incorporating better practices throughout their supply chain to make beautiful knitwear at a fraction of the environmental impact of fast fashion. The fairly paid craftswomen behind The Knotty Ones are mostly stay-at-home moms, from small Lithuanian towns where jobs are extremely scarce. They now proudly provide for themselves and their beautiful families.