Imperfect "Be sustainable" plush toy with book
Nobody is perfect. And luckily, because how boring would the world be if we were all perfect. That is why the Kind Rebel plush toys are 'imperfect'. One leg is slightly longer than the other. They are made of jersey fabric with 96% cotton and 4% lycra. A toy with a beautiful story, because it includes a book with a teaching story for your little one. "I think of you, do you think of me?" is a story about caring for nature, animals and each other. About working together and looking for solutions.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- The cuddly toys are on average 25 cm long and 10 cm wide
- The cuddly toy has been tested for safety according to the EN71 guidelines
- The book is 21x21 and has a soft cover. The book is currently only available in Dutch.
- The book is called "I think of you, do you think of me?": Noa, bird Charlie and butterfly Jules live together in the forest, but one day they have to move because the people come to demolish their forest. They say they need the wood for chairs and tables. In a panic, the animals start looking for a new home. One day their new forest is also demolished. The animals have had enough and come up with a solution to stop the felling of the trees. A story about caring for nature, animals and each other. About working together and looking for solutions.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Kind Rebel is a truly special brand. Their hearts beat faster from sharing loving stories. But with a rebellious edge. Kind Rebel shares those stories through children's clothing and other accessories. You can read the story behind your product in the accompanying Kind Rebel book.
Their pieces are based on social themes, to teach kids the values of love and kindness for other humans and for themselves. Kind Rebel does not make products that are seasonal. This way you can enjoy your purchase all year round and they don't have to throw away any items. All shirts are fairly made in the Netherlands and the fabrics contain the OEKO-TEX 100 certification.