Komrads Apple Sneaker Black
Komrads has taken the first step towards a zero impact sneaker, as it was their dream to create a comfortable and fashionable sneaker that doesn’t harm our planet. A vegan sneaker for which no natural raw materials need to be harvested and which is entirely made of recycled and reused materials as well as apples.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Komrads has taken the first step towards a zero impact sneaker.
- This sneaker is for both men and women.
- APL sneakers fall exactly on the size you have, so not smaller or larger.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Komrads is made from Apple Eco 'leather', produced using waste from the apple juice Industry.
Komrads was founded with one sole purpose: creating a sustainable cult brand rooted in current culture, embracing the now but with huge respect to the heritage of our product and the planet we live on. Appealing to a community of dreamers, creators, musicians and believers. Komrads produces with respect for people and nature. Sustainability is part of their DNA. Their shoes are made from all recycled and reused materials: the peel and core of apples! is developed into a new raw materials, as well as recycled cotton, recycled rubber and recycled plastics are used.