Junior Esplar Velcro Chromefree Moutarde White Cobalt
These little Veja shoes were named in tribute to the Brazilian NGO, Veja has been working with since 2005. ESPLAR supports organic and family farming in the Nordeste region. The chromefree leather is soft and light, therefore comfortable to wear. Coming from farms in southern Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process in which no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are used, making this a perfect eco-friendly shoe for your little one.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Named in tribute to the Brazilian NGO Veja has been working with since 2005. ESPLAR supports organic and family farming in the Nordeste region.
- Side V Logo in Rubber and Rice Waste (23%)
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Now both you and your kids can join the Veja revolution with sneakers that combine social responsibility with style.
All Veja sneakers, including their kids shoes are made with respect for the environment. Veja has pioneered a new approach to production in the fashion industry, championing ecological and fair-trade practices, creating solidarity from the producer to the consumer. Sticking to classic styles, inspired by 1970s Brazilian designs, Veja trainers are as popular among the fashion set as they are with kids. Good to the planet, comfi to wear, and simply too cute on your little ones.