Jane Cotton Shorts Off White
The Jane shorts are tailored from 100% organic cotton. A bit longer, roomy legs, a high rise co-designed with Erica (@ahistoryofarchitecture). Perfect for the spring and summer, these shorts are your go-to piece with an elastic waist. Slip them on, slip them off - they can be dressed up or dressed down. Because L'Envers cares for planet but also for people, for each JANE sold, 5€ will be donated to Doctors without Borders.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Specially made for you: the products are made to order, meaning they are produced after your order is placed. The production can take up to three weeks, and the delivery itself takes about 3 to 5 days.
- Very soft - ideal for sensitive skin
- Unique texture flattering all body types
- Elastic waist
- The model wears a size S and is 1,69 m tall.
- L'Envers offer pieces made with materials of exceptional quality so that they will last over time, but the way you care for them is just as important. We advise you to hand wash your L’Envers piece in cold water and lay it out on a flat surface to dry.
- The Jane shorts are made of 100% GOTS certified organic cotton from Egypt (Nile Delta).
- All of L'envers pieces have been knitted in local, small family workshops in Spain. L'Envers wanted to give a voice to the local artisans specialised in knitwear who have suffered from the relocation of the textile industry to Asia.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: L'Envers offers quality items that are designed to stand the test of time and outlive fast fads and seasonal trends.
L’Envers' mission is to design fewer pieces made in a better way. Since 2015 all of their pieces have been knitted in local, small family workshops in Spain, home of founder Julie and her family. The pure materials, selected exclusively from French and Spanish spinning mills, are noble and respectful of the environment. L’Envers means 'the reverse' in French. “Faire les choses à l’envers”: doing things in a different manner, offering an alternative to the fast fashion.