PRE-ORDER hnst tee
The ultimate basic t-shirt for women. It features a heavy weight fabric, a boxy fit and a slightly cropped length that accentuates your waist. Subtle embroidered logo on the chest. It is responsibly made in Portugal.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
Heavy weight fabric
- Boxy fit
- Slightly cropped length
- Subtle embroidered logo on the chest
- The model is 182 cm tall, fits EU dress size 36 and wears a S.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: The Belgian-based denim brand HNST is truly impressive. HNST goes the extra mile by designing pieces that are 100% recyclable. In addition, according to industry standards, one conventional pair of jeans uses about 7000 liters of water. In comparison, one HNST pair of jeans only uses 361 liters of water, which means they reduce water consumption by 95%.
HNST was founded in 2017 by Tom Dehoux with an aim to make the most sustainable jeans in the world. The Jeans are entirely made in Europe where the process begins by collecting worn jeans in Belgium in collaboration with the Kringwinkel. The worn-out trousers then go through four stages of production in Germany, Belgium, Italy, and Portugal. The entire HNST jeans can be efficiently processed in one and the same recycling stream.