High-waist tights made from recovered sea fishing net
Designed for motion, support and comfort, these sustainably made tights feature naturally breathable and moisture-wicking fabric to enhance sweat evaporation. The high waistband and double-layered zones on the calves ensure a stay-put fit and provide targeted support exactly where it is needed. Styling tip: pair with the long-line halter or any style you like. go as u.r
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €75
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over to NL, BE, and GER
- For orders under €75, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price can be found at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Machine wash at 30° C on a gentle cycle.
- Please use an environmentally friendly detergent that does not release chemicals which can be harmful to your skin or to the environment.
- Wash with similar colours.
- Lay flat to dry.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Go as u.r beautifully embodies the idea of the circular economy, and pioneers waste-to-wear and nature-based innovations.
Go as u.r is the new Belgian label for girls on the go. They design and create futureproof fashion and natural vegan beauty products for girls with active lifestyles. Go as u.r translates colours, movement and expression into powerful simplicity and freedom.