Het zero waste project (Dutch)
A Dutch book full of tips, information and inspiration about a zero waste lifestyle.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Dutch book full of tips, information and inspiration about a zero waste lifestyle.
- Author: Jessie and Nicky Kroon
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Studio Jux was founded in 2008 by two female entrepreneurs who love projects that give women more independence. Next to owning their own production factory in Nepal where they employ a large number of women and make sure their employees are treated fairly, they also cooperate with other suppliers focused on female empowerment.
Studio Jux is focused on maximising social-economic impact and minimising environmental impact. The brand offers a variety of women's clothing and lifestyle products handmade with love and dedication.