This hairband is one size and gives a perfect bohemian look. For this hairband, several saris that have been used by Indian women as a saree wrapped around their bodies, were up-cycled. Their spirit is still in this piece of fabric.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Each piece is unique and crafted with care
- All their products have been used before they were re-designed. This means that there can be small tracks, such as tiny loose threads or tiny stains on the fabric. Sissel Edelbo believes and loves the story as well as the authentic flaws - they hope you will as well.
- Each piece tells the story of the Indian heritage and the amazing women, all dressed in their traditional vibrant saris.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: SISSEL EDELBO's upcycled saris are a mix of print & mystery with a simple Nordic cut.
Founded in 2004 by the Danish duo Jeanne Sissel Thomsen and Christina Edelbo Petersen, Sissel Edelbo creates unique pieces out of upcycled saris. Great effort and joy is put into selecting the most beautiful in patterns, colors and quality. Buying Sissel Edelbo means supporting a sustainable future for the fashion industry. Each piece tells the story of the Indian heritage and their amazing women dressed in their vibrant traditional saris.