This long necklace could be worn long or closed up higher on the bar chain. It’s half made from small round pearls and half from a high quality bar shaped chain. The chili pepper is called ‘il corno’ in Italy and is a good luck symbol. The pearls are bought from Labro's favourite atelier in Italy. Mario sources high quality pearls and never forgets to think about sustainability. The materials are handcrafted into the Giulia necklace in Labro's design atelier by local artisans. The girls enjoy working together and creating every piece by hand.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Specially made for you: All pieces are made to order and handcrafted in Labro's atelier. The handcrafting process could take 3 up to 5 business days before shipment.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Mostly all products by Labro are handmade in their own atelier or in collaboration with artisans from Italy. The team – including its suppliers – strives to source for the best materials and ensures an eco- and human friendly production process. Their small production process results in limited stock, no overproducing and no strict seasonal collections.
Labro is a design atelier and online conceptstore presented as an Italian Holiday destination. They offer an unique jewellery line, local art from upcoming artisans and cool souvenirs from many places. The brand is inspired by the land of ‘dolce far niente’. They create modern jewellery for the ones who like unique, high quality and conscious products. With a touch of summer all year long.