Girls' Torrentshell 3L Jacket
Patagonia's trusted Torrentshell 3L Jacket uses H2No™ Performance Standard technology for exceptional waterproof/breathable performance. With this jacket you are perfectly prepared for any adventure. It features all-day comfort and long-lasting durability and is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Three-panel hood has a stay-put fit and an elastic gusset to keep rain out
- Set-in sleeves have hook-and-loop adjustable cuffs to keep out drafts and keep in heat
- Reflective tape on sleeves and at center-back for visibility in low light
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Patagonia is in business to save the planet and using all resources they have to do something about our climate crisis.
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business started by a band of climbers and surfers, and the minimalist style they promoted in their lives and sports. Their current product criteria are based on function, repairability, and foremost, durability. Among the most direct ways we can limit ecological impacts is with goods that last for generations or can be recycled so the materials in them remain in use. These kids clothes last to be handed down again, and again, and again.