Gala Hand Knitted Sweater
Meet L'Envers hand-knitted, extra large bat-wing sleeve designed, GALA sweater. Extremely soft and light, you’ll never want to take it off. It is made to order in a large array of timeless colors in a beautiful texture that gives a fluffy and airy structure to the garment. It wears well all-year-round and is flattering for most body types.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Specially made for you: the products are made to order, meaning they are tailored after your order is placed. The production can take up to three weeks, and the delivery itself takes about 3 to 5 days.
- Light as a cloud
- Regular fit
- Super soft yarn
- Small high collar
- Fitted sleeve bottom for a balloon effect
- L'Envers offer pieces made with materials of exceptional quality so that they will last over time, but the way you care for them is just as important. We advise you to hand wash your L’Envers piece in cold water and lay it out on a flat surface to dry.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: L'Envers offers quality items that are designed to stand the test of time and outlive fast fads and seasonal trends.
L’Envers' mission is to design fewer pieces made in a better way. Since 2015 all of their pieces have been knitted in local, small family workshops in Spain, home of founder Julie and her family. The pure materials, selected exclusively from French and Spanish spinning mills, are noble and respectful of the environment. L’Envers means 'the reverse' in French. “Faire les choses à l’envers”: doing things in a different manner, offering an alternative to the fast fashion.