Cabin Luggage Front Pocket Edition Midnight Black
The perfectly designed carry-on suitcase. This extraordinary case is made from recycled German Makrolon polycarbonate – a lightweight, aerospace-grade material that is nearly unbreakable. The uniquely integrated water-resistant front pocket ensures that you can easily take a laptop up to 16 inches, tablet and travel accessories without having to open the suitcase.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Light and unbreakable
- Uniquely integrated water-resistant front pocket so you can easily bring a laptop up to 16 inch, tablet and travel accessories
- The largest inside space in its class with extra perfectly aligned packing compartments
- Premium integrated TSA lock for optimal worry-free travels
- Approved as cabin luggage on all airlines
- Size: 55 cm x 35 cm x 22 cm
- Weight: 2.8 kg
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Today many people have the opportunity to travel but tend to undermine the environmental impact. Nortvi believes in a new reality where traveling with sustainable and environmentally friendly products is the new norm. The brand is inspired by the feedback from travel enthusiasts around the world - this has made Nortvi who they are now.
Nortvi's products are all produced with sustainable materials. They use recycled PET bottles, recycled German Makrolon Polycarbonate, vegan leather and biodegradable materials. During the production process, Nortvi works extra efficiently and minimizes residual material by recycling parts of the exterior of their suitcases.