Fisherman's Rolled Beanie
The Fisherman's rolled beanie has stretchy ribbed fabric throughout so it fits just right without being too snug. It's made from 100% recycled, itch-free yarn which keeps you super warm and comfortable during winter season.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Rib-Knit Cuff
- Fully fashioned construction provides an all-day, low-profile fit
- This beanie has a shallow fit that skims the ears. Due to the nature of the yarn and construction, the beanie looks smaller but will stretch with wear
- The beanie is made of 100% recycled polyester and is Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 1% of your purchase will go to Grassroot organization, which support the preservation and restoration of the natural environment
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Patagonia is in business to save the planet and using all resources they have to do something about our climate crisis.
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business started by a band of climbers and surfers, and the minimalist style they promoted in their lives and sports. Their current product criteria are based on function, repairability, and foremost, durability. Among the most direct ways we can limit ecological impacts is with goods that last for generations or can be recycled so the materials in them remain in use. Patagonia knows that that business activity, from lightning stores to dyeing t-shirts, is part of the problem so they work steadily yo change their business practices and share what they have learned. Their success lies in developing new ways to do things.