Why should rose-tinted stop at the lenses? Farai’s 60s-style flamingo crystal acetate frames extend the colour all over to give both your style and vision a burst of colour. Your festival finest, or simple jeans and tee, will benefit from these sunglasses’ accessorising power.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Sustainable case woven from recycled plastic bags and waste
- 100% UVA protection
- Medium sized: Bridge width: 20 mm; Lens width: 49 mm
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Pala truly puts people and planet before profits, and creates beautiful affordable eyewear at the same time.
Pala's mission is to put an end to poverty, to protect the planet and to enable all people to enjoy peace and prosperity. Some examples: Pala gives back by sponsoring eyecare projects in Africa and give a pair of spectacles for every pair we sell, they put £1.00 towards offsetting the CO2 cost of each delivery and their recycled plastic cases are handwoven by women in Africa.