Falabella Shoulder Bag
This Falabella shoulder bag features a foldover top with snap closure, a silver-tone chain trim and a silver-tone chain shoulder strap. The bag offers an internal patch pocket to store all your essentials for a night out. It is made from non-leather, cruelty-free materials using highly skilled manufacturing techniques. The lining has been created from recycled plastic bottles, which makes it a guilt-free luxurious essential.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Shoulder Bag
- Press stud fastening, slip pocket
- Signature silver diamond-cut chain
- Size: 22 cm x 12.5 cm x 5.5 cm
- Weighs approximately 0.51 kg
- Care: Spot clean only with soft damp cloth
- All of Stella McCartney's shoes and accessories are made from non-leather materials as part of their cruelty-free ethos.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Stella McCartney’s label has absolutely set the sustainable example in high-end fashion.
Boasting several huge achievements in eco-fashion – including designing Meghan Markle’s wedding reception dress – lifelong vegetarian Stella has always had ethics on her mind. Stella McCartney’s commitment to sustainability is evident throughout all her collections and is part of the brands' ethos of being a responsible, honest and modern company. Stella pushes boundaries to make luxurious products in a way that is fit for the world we live in today and the future: beautiful and sustainable. No compromises. From never using leather or fur and pioneering new alternative materials to utilising cutting edge technologies, and pushing towards circularity.