Eternal Connection 14KT Solid Gold Necklace (Small)
Be the first one to wear a unique necklace made of metals extracted from recycled mobile phones. Your purchase funds the collection and recycling of waste phones from Africa. Therefore, you contribute to less e-waste worldwide. Nowa believes in circularity, which is why they assure that their partners are closing the Loop. This way, these metals will be used for eternity.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Each piece is unique and crafted with care
- The necklace has a total length of 40 cm, but you can adjust its length to 35 cm
- Wear it long and let it rest beautifully on your collarbone or tightly around your neck, like a choker
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Nowa stands for old waste, where beautiful jewelry is created from silver and gold extracted directly from old mobile phones.
Nowa works closely with 'Closing The Loop', a party that saves used phones from e-waste dumps in Africa. In 2015, founder Josette worked for Closing the Loop, focusing on circularity for mobile phones. Together with her friend Joyce, she came up with the idea of making beautiful jewelry made from waste phones collected by Closing the Loop. For every piece of jewelry, Closing the Loop, winner of the Circular Award 2018, will collect and recycle five waste phones from Africa. You get a beautiful piece of jewelry, and you’re able to contribute to less e-waste worldwide.