Cabin Luggage Essential Edition Rainforest Green
The top model carry-on suitcase. This exceptional case is made from recycled German Makrolon polycarbonate – a lightweight, aerospace-grade material that is nearly unbreakable. The suitcase is equipped with the gold standard and quietest Hinomoto Silent Run Wheels. The Essential suitcase provides the largest inside space in its class with extra perfectly aligned packing compartments.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Light and unbreakable
- The largest inside space in its class with extra perfectly aligned packing compartments (36 L)
- Premium integrated TSA lock for optimal worry-free travels
- Approved as cabin luggage on all airlines
- Size: 55 cm x 35 cm x 21.5 cm
- Weight: 2.6 kg
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Today many people have the opportunity to travel but tend to undermine the environmental impact. Nortvi believes in a new reality where traveling with sustainable and environmentally friendly products is the new norm. The brand is inspired by the feedback from travel enthusiasts around the world - this has made Nortvi who they are now.
Nortvi's products are all produced with sustainable materials. They use recycled PET bottles, recycled German Makrolon Polycarbonate, vegan leather and biodegradable materials. During the production process, Nortvi works extra efficiently and minimizes residual material by recycling parts of the exterior of their suitcases.