Ready for summer? With these stylish sunglasses you will be. While the UV400 ZEISS lenses protect your eyes, you can enjoy every moment of the summer days to come.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €75
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over to NL, BE, and GER
- For orders under €75, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price can be found at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- UV400 ZEISS lenses
- Gross balanced metal frame
- Recycled leather case
- Recycled PET bottle pouch
- Multi-barrel hinges
- Teflon coated screws
- Care: Use the smiley cleaning cloth made from recycled PET bottles that came with the frame. But any cotton cloth will do as well.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Dick Moby takes oil-free and plant-based recycled acetate (plastic’s smarter, sexier, eco-friendlier cousin) and makes beautiful eyewear out of it.
In 2012, founders Tim Holland and Robbert Wefers-Bettink took the worst surfing trip ever. The sea and beach were full of trash. They decided to do something about it. Not being engineers or lawyers - and being ever so slightly vain - they settled on making high quality eyewear out of recycled and oil-free materials. A few months later, Dick Moby was born.