Stella McCartney introduces the vintage midi-length a-line denim skirt. The skirt is fitted around the waist and offers splits at the front and back, which give the skirt a sophisticated look.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €150
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over to NL, BE, and GER
- For orders under €75, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price can be found at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Midi-length Skirt
- Hook and concealed zipper fastening, split at the front and back, slant pockets
- Fitted waist, A-line skirt
- Mid-weight, slightly stretchy fabric
- Fits true to size
- The model is 1.78 m and wears a size 36
- Care: Machine washable at 30 degrees
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Stella McCartney’s label has absolutely set the sustainable example in high-end fashion.
Boasting several huge achievements in eco-fashion – including designing Meghan Markle’s wedding reception dress – lifelong vegetarian Stella has always had ethics on her mind. Stella McCartney’s commitment to sustainability is evident throughout all her collections and is part of the brands' ethos of being a responsible, honest and modern company. Stella pushes boundaries to make luxurious products in a way that is fit for the world we live in today and the future: beautiful and sustainable. No compromises. From never using leather or fur and pioneering new alternative materials to utilising cutting edge technologies, and pushing towards circularity.