De Beauvoir Recycled Leather Keyring
Handcrafted from high-quality recycled leather, this keychain will make you happy every time you reach for your keys. This sustainable material diverts fast fashion leather offcuts and trimmings from landfill and supports local London-based artisans. Every keyring is made by hand and the edges are handpainted.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Leather offcuts and trimmings are milled into a powder and pressed onto a fabric core using just high-pressure water and no chemical adhesives
- 95% of the water is recycled back into the system
- Patented and durable
- Tested for at least 5000 bends
- H 10 cm x W 3 cm
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Creating beautiful and simple shapes from recycled materials, BEEN named the pieces after their (and our!) favourite areas of London.
BEEN takes pride in the materials they use to reduce plastic and fashion industry waste. You can be sure that every element of their designs is made from sustainable recycled textiles - from the zips to the linings and everything in-between. With simple shapes, sturdy construction and nature-inspired colour palette, BEEN designs are made to be used time and time again - for every occasion and every season.