Riley Studio's classic hoodie is made from plastic bottles that have been collected from across India, via a zero waste concept. This helps to clean up waste and reduce the consumption of raw materials, energy usage and pollution.The recycled polyester fibre is then mixed with organic cotton resulting in a soft, durable and heavy weight fleece. Its simple design is accentuated by their signature drawstring and heat press detailing.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €75
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over to NL, BE, and GER
- For orders under €75, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price can be found at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Riley's female model is wearing a S/M. She is 1.79 m and a EU size 36.
- Riley's sizing is unisex, if you prefer a more fitted look, take one size down.
- Wash at 30 degrees or cold
- Ditch the dryer - hang out to dry
- Iron on reverse
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: With gender neutral designs and durable pieces created from waste, Riley is committed to doing things the right way, not the easy way.
Riley Studio is on a mission to change mindsets and make conscious consumerism the norm. They have set out to create a wardrobe of gender-neutral staples that are kind on the planet. They believe in a circular future, where people and the planet work together at equilibrium. That’s why Riley Studio has put eco-innovation and sustainability at the core of everything they do.