The Carolina Maillot is cut from a super soft recycled Italian fabric that molds to your figure. This swimsuit is double lined through out and has soft cups for ultimate support and falls from slender shoulder straps into a square neckline. The supportive wide straps make it a the ideal choice for those with larger busts. Perfect for active days on the beach!
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Double lined
- No metal hardware
- Textured and sustainable fabric with SPF50+
- The model is a standard size 8, 175 cm tall and is wearing a size ’S’
- Please hand wash only
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Former Net-a-Porter and Matches photographer Josefina combines a great eye for design, beautiful materials and her passion for sustainable fabrics, creating stunning and durable swimwear.
Swimwear label Casa Raki was created in 2018 and inspired by the Uruguayan coast – a place close to the founder's heart, filled with childhood memories. Made from high-tech ecological fabrics in a couture factory in Portugal, the brand has committed itself to sustainable and responsible practices from the outset while also focusing on improving and extending garment life.