Cancun Black Ribbon
The sandal follows the unique contours of your foot, perfect fit design for barefoot-like comfort. The sole is handmade in Spain from high quality leather, making these sandals durable for intensive use.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Perfect fit design for barefoot-like comfort
- Black ribbons included
- Infinite ways to tie
- The sandal follows the unique contours of your foot
- Durable materials for intensive use
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Rarámari sandals are made for the dare-it-alls, the do-ers and the dreamers. For each pair of sandals sold Rarámuri donates to foundation Tarahumara, that contributes to education, and water and food safety in Mexico.
Rarámuri is inspired by and named after a very special indigenous tribe, founder Edel got to know whilst trekking through the high mountains of Mexico. Rarámuri literally means ‘those with light feet’.
From materials to manufacturing, products to recycling — sustainability is about considering every step of our process. Smart design is a start, but Rarámuri's products should also serve a greater purpose once they leave their factory. That’s why every single sandal and ribbon they're making is remarkably durable.