Campo Chromefree White Natural Suede
The ChromeFree leather is smooth and light. Coming from the farms located in the south of Brazil (Rio Grande do Sul), it undergoes an innovative tanning process where no chrome, heavy metals or dangerous acids are involved. By simplifying the tanning process, the use of chemicals and energy is limited, the use of water is reduced by about 40% and the use of salt by 80%. After tanning, the water is recyclable.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Take normal size, this style fits wider than normal
- Logo V made of suede
- Vulcanised outsole made of rice waste (23%), amazonian rubber (19% ), recycled rubber (12%)
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: The idea behind a pair of VEJA: standing up with one foot in design and the other in social responsibility.
Since 2005, VEJA has been making sneakers differently infusing each stage of production with a positive impact. VEJA's environmentally friendly sneakers are made with raw materials sourced from organic farming and ecological agriculture, without chemicals or polluting processes. Sneakers that treat humans with respect, are produced in dignified conditions, in direct consultation with producer associations and manufacturers. 25 different styles have been designed since VEJA was created, with one vision in mind: to stand the test of time without compromising on style.