British Wool Patchwork Cable Knit Sweater
The Riley Studio British Wool Patchwork Cable Knit Sweater from Collection 07. This relaxed, gender free design is a modern update of a classic cable knit design. The patchwork construction plays on themes of repair and reconnection that run throughout Collection 07. The cable knit is crafted from 100% British wool farmed in Lancashire, England, harvested from pedigree Bluefaced Leicester sheep - a breed famed for the fine staple and soft quality of their wool. Riley Studio's British Wool Patchwork Cable Knit goes from field to the finished product within 300 miles, which is a huge environmental saving compared to wool sourced from New Zealand or Australia, where the supply chain can exceed 17,000 miles. To preserve the wool’s low impact credentials the raw wool yarn has been left undyed in its natural ecru colour, with no toxic chemicals used to clean or dye the wool at any point.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Classic cable knit design
- Gender free design
- Relaxed fit
- Crew neck
- Machine Wash at 30 degrees
- Model 1 wears a size S
- Model 2 wears a size L
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: With gender neutral designs and durable pieces created from waste, Riley is committed to doing things the right way, not the easy way.
Riley Studio is on a mission to change mindsets and make conscious consumerism the norm. They have set out to create a wardrobe of gender-neutral staples that are kind on the planet. They believe in a circular future, where people and the planet work together at equilibrium. That’s why Riley Studio has put eco-innovation and sustainability at the core of everything they do.