Brave Organic Cotton Dress
The Brave Organic Cotton Dress is part of Sissel Edelbo's new assortment consisting of organic cotton. The dress is made of the amazing double gauze fabric, that feels incredibly soft on the skin. The Brave Organic Cotton Dress is a long, relaxed style that suits all body types and shapes. Gatherings on the upper back and on the front shoulder part give this dress a beautiful flowy look. It has buttons all the way down, which makes it possible to wear both opened and closed. The style is produced without the use of synthetic chemicals. Cotton is a fantastically diverse, soft and breathable material, that ensures longevity and comfortability. The organic cotton styles will be a part of your wardrobe for many years and will only become softer the more often they are washed and used.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Long, relaxed style
- Gatherings on the upper back and on the front shoulder part give this dress a beautiful flowy look
- Buttons all the way down
- Machine washable
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: SISSEL EDELBO's upcycled saris are a mix of print & mystery with a simple Nordic cut.
Founded in 2004 by the Danish duo Jeanne Sissel Thomsen and Christina Edelbo Petersen, Sissel Edelbo creates unique pieces out of upcycled saris. Great effort and joy is put into selecting the most beautiful in patterns, colors and quality. Buying Sissel Edelbo means supporting a sustainable future for the fashion industry. Each piece tells the story of the Indian heritage and their amazing women dressed in their vibrant traditional saris.