Black Hole Duffel Bag 55L
Patagonia's go-to Black Hole® Duffel. This workhorse organizes your gear and has enough space for a fun-hog weekend or a well-organized extended trip. Made with 100% recycled body fabric, lining and webbing.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Burly recycled polyester ripstop with a highly weather-resistant TPU-film laminate and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Large opening to main compartment, zippered side pocket, mesh pockets in lid; stuffs into its own pocket for easy storage
- Padded, removable shoulder strap and reinforced haul handles for easy carrying
- Padded, convertible backpack straps for comfortable back carry and versatility
- Padded base protects contents
- Sturdy, reinforced daisy chains for lashing Country of Origin
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Patagonia is in business to save the planet and using all resources they have to do something about our climate crisis.
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business started by a band of climbers and surfers, and the minimalist style they promoted in their lives and sports. Their current product criteria are based on function, repairability, and foremost, durability. Among the most direct ways we can limit ecological impacts is with goods that last for generations or can be recycled so the materials in them remain in use. Patagonia knows that that business activity, from lightning stores to dyeing t-shirts, is part of the problem so they work steadily yo change their business practices and share what they have learned. Their success lies in developing new ways to do things.