Baw Pot Natural
A cult favourite, the Baw Pot reimagined in a new fresh natural colour. The popular mini bag is skilfully made and decorated with a fringe detailing. This noticeable yet wearable bucket shape features a cross-body strap for every day wear.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- The bag has a colourmix of navy, natural and pale
- H 15 cm x W 16 cm x B 12 cm
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: A unique and modern take on raffia bags, made with lots of soul and african spirit, while creating sustainable jobs in Ghana.
A A K S was founded by Akosua Afriyie-Kumi with the goal of introducing the world to her favourite weaving techniques done by the women of Ghana while also creating sustainable jobs within Africa. Handcrafted in Ghana, A A K S creates bags in styles that maintain the spirit and durability of their ancestral counterparts characterised by bright exuberant colours.