Backpack Rainforest Green
Meet the Nortvi backpack. The stylish companion for your daily commute. Boasting a unique sleek design and made out of 100% recycled plastic bottles. The backpack is water-resistant and streamlined for the ultimate packing experience. The bag has two uniquely designed large compartments and extra storage options to organize your essentials. A dedicated 15″ laptop compartment allows easy access without having to open the whole bag.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Extremely durable and fully reinforced with shockproof material
- Water repellent on the inside and the outside
- Specially equipped with a dedicated 15 inch laptop compartment
- Furnished with selected inner storage compartments for the ultimate packing experience
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Today many people have the opportunity to travel but tend to undermine the environmental impact. Nortvi believes in a new reality where traveling with sustainable and environmentally friendly products is the new norm. The brand is inspired by the feedback from travel enthusiasts around the world - this has made Nortvi who they are now.
Nortvi's products are all produced with sustainable materials. They use recycled PET bottles, recycled German Makrolon Polycarbonate, vegan leather and biodegradable materials. During the production process, Nortvi works extra efficiently and minimizes residual material by recycling parts of the exterior of their suitcases.