Comfortable extra short trousers crafted from the softest organic fleece. The trousers are styled with an elastic waistband and a patch pocket at the back. If your child is in between sizes, we recommend you to choose the bigger size for a better fit. Ginger Monkeys only uses fabrics that are organic. For the colouring of the fabrics they use natural dye.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Comfortable unisex extra short trousers
- Styled with an elastic waistband and a patch pocket at the back
- Each item contains small brand label at the outside, made of organic Cork.
- Care: Wash with similar colours, inside out on a fine 30°C program. No tumble dry.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Ginger Monkeys has a timeless collection for kids where you can mix and match cute, soft and comfortable outfits for all of your minis however you like.
Vera was looking for a unisex kids brand to create cool and comfortable outfits with different items and colors for her twins. At this moment, Ginger Monkeys was born. A fair fashion brand for kids with many colors and a mature look. With all items being available in the same colors, you can mix and match the colors, the items, the whole collection however you like. For each single outfit, or with the outfits of brothers and sisters. They only use super soft fabrics, made of organic cotton and natural dye for the coloring of the fabrics making sure your little one won't unnecessarily be in contact with chemical substances.