Cut from Casa Raki's signature italian pebbled fabric that moulds to your figure, the Ana swimsuit features a square neckline and thin straps. Its minimalistic design allows for endless styling options, while the reversible fabric gives you two swimsuits in one. Choose from textured black/smooth green or textured white/smooth pink.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Our model is a standard size 8 and 175cm and is wearing a size ’S’.
- Double lined
- Can be worn inside out
- No metal hardware
- Hand wash only
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Former Net-a-Porter and Matches photographer Josefina combines a great eye for design, beautiful materials and her passion for sustainable fabrics, creating stunning and durable swimwear.
Swimwear label Casa Raki was created in 2018 and inspired by the Uruguayan coast – a place close to the founder's heart, filled with childhood memories. Made from high-tech ecological fabrics in a couture factory in Portugal, the brand has committed itself to sustainable and responsible practices from the outset while also focusing on improving and extending garment life.