AMÉLIE Linen Chore Jacket
A new version of the classic Chore jacket, in a heavy linen upcycled fabric giving it a beautiful color depth and texture. AMÉLIE goes back to an essential shape falling just at the hip level, with feminine details such as a rounded collar. Front patched pockets to slip all your essentials, roomy sleeves for layering.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Specially made for you: the products are made to order, meaning they are produced after your order is placed. The production can take up to three weeks, and the delivery itself takes about 3 to 5 days.
- True to size
- Rounded shirt collar
- Front opening with buttons, 2 patched pockets in the front
- Long straight sleeves with a button for cuff opening
- Corozo buttons that have been carefully sourced and hand-dyed in Spain
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: L'Envers offers quality items that are designed to stand the test of time and outlive fast fads and seasonal trends.
L’Envers' mission is to design fewer pieces made in a better way. Since 2015 all of their pieces have been knitted in local, small family workshops in Spain, home of founder Julie and her family. The pure materials, selected exclusively from French and Spanish spinning mills, are noble and respectful of the environment. L’Envers means 'the reverse' in French. “Faire les choses à l’envers”: doing things in a different manner, offering an alternative to the fast fashion.