SOCIAL MEDIA INTERNSHIP
INTERNSHIP SOCIAL MEDIA, INFLUENCERS & CONTENT
Join the team!
SCOON.STORE is the curated marketplace for modern Brands that Care. We handpick a wide range of products from brands that actively make a positive impact and don’t compromise on quality and style. Currently our collection consists of beauty, clothing, accessories and home with the focus on the Benelux market. We have ambitious expansion plans for both our assortment and international markets.
We are currently looking for an ambitious, internationally oriented and pro-active intern with great communication skills. Someone who shares our values and is passionate about social media, creating content, influencer partnerships, driving growth and awareness.
This is the ultimate chance to understand how to run and build up an engaged social media following and really make an impact in a fast-growing start-up and our small (fun) team.
Key role responsibilities:
- Develop content calendar for social media and manage:
- Calendar in line with e-com activities
- Creation of stories, posts, reels, highlights
- Community engagement
- Tracking and analytics
- Copy proposal
- Sourcing suitable images
- Email marketing optimisation:
- Create bi-weekly newsletters
- Optimize newsletter flow
- Automated newsletter flows
- Develop/write content / ideas for our blog and community
- Develop an influencer plan and pro-actively help execute
- Support in day to day management & optimization of the platform and other team members (eg product descriptions, images, content optimization)
- Help with ad hoc projects, sending out samples/preparation for a shoot/events
- Be in the know about the latest in clean beauty & honest fashion, be ahead of the latest trends and follow all relevant news & insight channels
Key skills & experience:
- Hands-on personality - we are a start-up so you have to be adaptive in your day to day
- Proactive - being able to see opportunities and act on them immediately and be able to deal with challenges as they come
- Experience with Mailchimp and Later
- Responsible & ownership – as we have a start-up business mentality with a flexible work environment, we expect our team to take responsibility for their time- and ownership of their project management.
- Excellent in social, experience with social (Insta) content development
- Experience in building influencer plans & networks
- Great eye for design, copy & content – be able to quickly recognise what is relevant for us as a brand and what resonates with our target audience
- Be naturally curious about everything clean and sustainable
- Marketing understanding of Paid Search and Social Display Advertising is a nice to have
Compensation & conditions:
- 6 months internship – with a 3-month review
- 400 euro net per month for full time placement – we are flexible and open for 4 day internship
- Flexible hours depending on shoots, meetings, events, etc – to be agreed in advance
- Remote working with the possibility of going to the office
- The equivalent of 25 holidays a year on full time base