Delivery & Returns
As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We are pleased to provide simple and affordable shipping rates:
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- For overseas orders we charge one flat fee of €25 for US and Canada and €49.99 for the rest of the world.
Delivery time is between 2-5 working days. As we work with small vendors, we won’t be able to offer next day delivery (yet). As we grow, we will continue to improve our delivery service.
We will send you an order confirmation email automatically after an order is placed. As soon as your order is dispatched by the brand we will send an email confirming this. Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then within a reasonable time of the date of the Dispatch Confirmation, unless there are exceptional circumstances.
We ship as local as possible and avoid overseas shipping where we can. All our partners care about sustainable and recyclable packaging and avoid plastic where possible.
We hope that you love your purchase but sometimes things are not as expected. SCOON is happy to offer free returns for unused, unworn items in their original packaging and/or with the tag still attached.
We will refund to your original form of payment for all eligible items returned to us within 14 days of receipt.
To process a return:
1. please contact our customer care at email@example.com. We will provide you with a pre-paid return label and a return form.
2. package your item(s) in the box that it was sent in, include the return form and affix the return label.
We cannot take back some of our make-up and skin care brands that aren’t sealed for hygiene reasons*.
* Lo Amsterdam, Evolve and S5.
If you receive faulty goods please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive information on getting the item repaired or replaced.
If you order goods from our site from outside the EU, they may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. Please be advised that we reserve the right to deduct, from any refund due to the customer, the costs incurred by us for the return shipment of goods refused by the customer at customs in the destination country.