CUSTOMER HAPPINESS COORDINATOR
JOB DESCRIPTION: CUSTOMER HAPPINESS COORDINATOR
Start date: 1 February 2021 – Part-time (28-36 hours)
Join The Team!
SCOON.STORE is the curated marketplace for modern Brands that Care. We handpick a wide range of products from brands that actively make a positive impact and don’t compromise on quality and style. Currently our collection consists of beauty, clothing, accessories and home with the focus on the Benelux market. We have ambitious expansion plans for both our assortment and international markets.
We are looking for an ambitious Customer Happiness Coordinator with great communication skills (English and Dutch). Someone who shares our values around sustainability, is passionate about making an impact and dedicated to make sure every customer gets the highest quality customer service: the best experience with SCOON, that goes beyond answering customer emails and questions on Instagram. You are keen to help get our customer service to the next level, responsible for all customer interactions, as well as the main point of contact for the vendor. You will fulfil a key position in our business. You will have the opportunity to manage 1 direct report (intern).
This is the ultimate chance to understand how to run and build an e-commerce business. Be part of our small (and fun) team and really make an impact in a fast-growing start-up.
• Provide an amazing, personalized experience to every single customer
• Effectively diagnose and solve day-to-day issues around various channels (mail, Instagram, Facebook)
• Analyse customer feedback while continuously looking to improve our service
• Come up with ideas and proposals to optimize our customer service
• Make sure to align with other team members if and when needed
• Responsible for all customer interactions on a daily base
• Main vendor point of contact for customer service-related queries
• Support order fulfilment (with the opportunity of managing 1 intern to help)
• Support with office management tasks where needed
Desired qualifications and skills:
• Previous work experience in customer service (online and/or off line) is a must
• Fluent in English (and Dutch preferable) - written & spoken
• Excellent communication skills
• Enjoy spending time communicating with customers and making them happy
• Hands-on mentality and a self-starter who is happy to work independently
• Pro-active in coming up with ideas to improve processes
• Happy to work flexible hours and able to manage time effectively
What we offer:
• Compensation based on (work) experience
• A small enthusiastic and friendly team
• Fast pace work environment with huge growth ambitions
• Lots of room for creativity and input
• A great learning environment
• Nice perks, including 20% discounts on our full collection
• Office at the Keizersgracht in Amsterdam (under current Covid circumstances we are working in shifts from the office and from home)
If you are interested, please send your CV + motivation to email@example.com. We are looking forward to hearing from you!