How To Help Organic T-Shirt
Patagonia is introducing the perfect summer tee. Is has a relaxed fit with a crew neck, short sleeves, and graphic print on the front and back. It's breathable cotton makes perfect for every day out in the sun.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €75
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over to NL, BE, and GER
- For orders under €75, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price can be found at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- The Patagonia How To Help Organic Tee is a soft and lightweight cotton shirt
- Made from organic cotton, it uses 84% less water and produces 16% less CO2 than a conventional cotton T-shirt.
- As this tee is a men's it comes in large. If you prefer a more fitted look, take a size down
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Regular Fit
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Patagonia is in business to save the planet and using all resources they have to do something about our climate crisis.
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business started by a band of climbers and surfers, and the minimalist style they promoted in their lives and sports. Their current product criteria are based on function, repairability, and foremost, durability. Among the most direct ways we can limit ecological impacts is with goods that last for generations or can be recycled so the materials in them remain in use. Patagonia knows that that business activity, from lightning stores to dyeing t-shirts, is part of the problem so they work steadily yo change their business practices and share what they have learned. Their success lies in developing new ways to do things.