Fitzgerald One Piece
Start your summer right, with this simple crossed back one piece. The construction is great for larger busts as it provides extra support through the straps. It's produced from an Italian sustainable techno-fabric made from ECONYL® recycled yarn.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €75
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over to NL, BE, and GER
- For orders under €75, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price can be found at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Runs true to size, however if you are long in the body we would suggest taking a size up.
- Ultrachlorine resistant
- Resistance to sun cream & oils
- Muscle control
- UV protection
- Two-way stretch
- Pilling resistant
- Gentle hand wash with lukewarm water
- Do not iron
- Do not dry clean
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Striving to ensure as little waste as possible in their production process, Bower's beautiful swimsuits are a cool and sustainable choice, with sporty silhouettes, bold colours and minimal detailing.
Launched in early 2015, Bower Swimwear is a luxury ethical & sustainable British swimwear brand, created by couple Fiona Ryn & Rupert Tapper and inspired by childhood memories of Sydney’s Fairy Bower beach. Each piece is made at a small specialised factory in Italy, using luxury sustainable fabrics produced from ECONYL®, a yarn created from post-consumer plastic waste including discarded fishing nets.