Invisible Cheeky Thong 2 Pack
The Invisible Cheeky Thong offers a clean-cut with seamless look and feel, designed for an invisible pantyline under your clothes. They are created in premium Italian recycled nylon which takes 80% less water to make and creates 90% fewer CO2 emissions in comparison to the virgin fabric. It’s a minimal visible pantyline with a minimal environmental impact.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return. We encourage our customers to shop sustainably and consider the environmental impact their returns may have on the planet. Let’s make a difference together and minimise the impact today, for a better tomorrow.
- Made of 82% recycled nylon and 18% elastane
- Made in Turkey in fair working conditions, including living wages, no child labor, freely chosen employment and respect for the environment. Organic Basics uses the GOTS and SA8000 standards to ensure that things are made fairly.
- Made in Portugal
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Organic Basics design everything to last. This means quality fabrics, but also great design with simplicity and function in mind.
Launched with a Kickstarter campaign in 2014 by four Danes, Organic Basics is an organic cotton underwear brand based in San Francisco. They are revolutionising the fashion industry, putting sustainable thinking at the centre of everything: every single fabric is chosen according to its environmental footprint and lifetime durability. That means natural, renewable, recycled, biodegradable and or low-impact textiles only.