Responsibili Tee Navy S
If you don't have one, you probably need one. This is a short-sleeved, regular-fit t-shirt with a screen-printed logo. It is a classic sustainable wardrobe essential and will be one of your best companions through any adventures.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return. We encourage our customers to shop sustainably and consider the environmental impact their returns may have on the planet. Let’s make a difference together and minimise the impact today, for a better tomorrow.
- Patagonia’s T-shirts have an extremely low carbon footprint
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- As this tee is a men's it comes in large. If you prefer a more fitted look, take a size down
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Patagonia original art
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Patagonia is in business to save the planet and using all resources they have to do something about our climate crisis.
Patagonia's values reflect those of a business started by a band of climbers and surfers, and the minimalist style they promoted in their lives and sports. Their current product criteria are based on function, repairability, and foremost, durability. Among the most direct ways we can limit ecological impacts is with goods that last for generations or can be recycled so the materials in them remain in use. Patagonia knows that that business activity, from lightning stores to dyeing t-shirts, is part of the problem so they work steadily yo change their business practices and share what they have learned. Their success lies in developing new ways to do things.