Roraima Suede Brown Black Gum Sole
The Roraima Suede shoes from Veja benefit from an innovative and environmentally friendly construction combined with a refined and elegant style. Ideal for autumn and winter, the Roraima trainers are both stylish and comfortable thanks to their water-repellent suede upper and wild Amazonian rubber sole.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Take your normal size
- Logo V made of rubber
- Upper in Bastille suede
- Sole made of wild rubber from the Amazonian forest
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: The idea behind a pair of VEJA: standing up with one foot in design and the other in social responsibility.
Since 2005, VEJA has been making sneakers differently infusing each stage of production with a positive impact. VEJA's environmentally friendly sneakers are made with raw materials sourced from organic farming and ecological agriculture, without chemicals or polluting processes. Sneakers that treat humans with respect, are produced in dignified conditions, in direct consultation with producer associations and manufacturers. 25 different styles have been designed since VEJA was created, with one vision in mind: to stand the test of time without compromising on style.