Paloma Bra Moss Green
You need this. Girlfriend Collective's longline bra that's both full-coverage and flattering. Paloma was made for low to medium-impact workouts and doubles as your new favorite top. It's consciously made from recycled materials and therefore kind to the planet. It features a racerback and a scoop neck and supports you with the built-in support band. WIth this bra you will be perfectly prepared for your next workout.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return. We encourage our customers to shop sustainably and consider the environmental impact their returns may have on the planet. Let’s make a difference together and minimise the impact today, for a better tomorrow.
- Designed for medium-impact workouts
- Scoop neck
- Built-in support band
- Full coverage
- Soft yet sturdy construction with four-way stretch
- UPF 45+ rating for protection against harmful ultraviolet rays
- Wash in cold water and hang to dry — it’s better for the environment and reduces energy use in addition to being the best way to take care of your clothes
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: This US based sustainable, ethical and size-inclusive activewear brand is equally cool and affordable. It has been on our wish list ever since we launched SCOON and we are very proud to be one of their first European partners!
Girlfriend Collective's main goal is to be as transparent as possible. They carefully assess every part of their production process, from raw materials and facilities to all of their partners. Using fabrics made from recycled water bottles, fishing nets and other plastic waste, the brand designs high-performance leggings, tops and sports bras in fresh color ways achieved using eco-friendly dyes. Don’t miss the popular ‘Compressive’ styles!