The Men's Shirt - White
Nothing more appealing than a crisp shirt to complement every look in your wardrobe. Worn with jeans, fully suited up or open over a summer dress: The Shirt must be the hardest working wardrobe staple out there. Made in Portugal from 100% cotton in a classic 80’s 2-ply poplin binding that makes sure to keep wrinkles out.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing) within the Benelux and Germany only. Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Cut from a crisp 2ply poplin weave made of 100% cotton, The Shirt has a buttoned-up front, a classic straight silhouette and elongated buttoned cuffs. Compared to The Shirt for women, The Men's Shirt's fit is more roomy.
- The model wears size M and is 172 cm tall.
- Wash The Shirt at 40°C or lower and hang up straight after washing to avoid wrinkling.
- Iron at medium temperature, 150°C.
- Tumble dry at low temperature, do not bleach.
- Dry clean in any solvent except Trichloroethylene.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Classic basics to start your timeless conscious wardrobe, designed in Amsterdam and ethically produced in Europe. Teym's merino sweater is an absolute all-round favorite in the SCOON team.
Since 2015 Teym is setting a new standard for sustainable fashion. Their vision is to fight the trend led throw-away mentality by offering an impeccable basic collection that lasts a lifetime. Teym only works with European factories that are experts in their field to deliver the best quality and guarantee healthy working environments for their workers. By filtering out the middlemen they are able to offer a high quality product at an accessible price.