Jacqueline One Piece
Defined by its simple, contemporary cut and reversible design, this ultra-flattering swimsuit will be your go-to this summer. Made from recycled fabric using plastic waste, it features a V-neckline, a high-cut leg and scooped back.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €75
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over to NL, BE, and GER
- For orders under €75, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price can be found at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- We recommend you do not put bikinis in the washing machine! Bikinis should be rinsed in the shower or hand washed with a mild soap in warm water.
- Do not hang to dry in the sun; rather lay out flat on a clean surface or hang in the shower/shade. - Store your bikini in your recycled Bikini Bag which is great for traveling as well!
- If for some reason you have to wash your bikinis in the washing mashing (though we do not recommend this), please put them in a delate bag on gentle wash & use gentle washing liquid. 30 degrees maximum.
- Do not bleach or tumble dry bikinis.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Fashion-forward swimwear with a conscience.
Tet Swimwear's primary focus is to build a brand that effectively tackles debris reduction, particularly the plastic that litters the sea. All of their swimwear is crafted from Repreve – an innovative, high-quality fabric that's made from plastic waste and industrial nylon waste. Not only are their pieces made from sustainable materials, they are either reversible or interchangeable, so once you purchase an item from their collection you can wear it again next season.