Sloanie's Grace Briefs are proof that comfort can still be sexy. The relaxed cut and their super-soft breathable material will be the comfiest bottoms you've ever worn.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €75
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over to NL, BE, and GER
- For orders under €75, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price can be found at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- The fabric TENCEL™ Modal is 3x softer than cotton, 100% vegan and shrink-resistant
- TENCEL™ is also 50% more absorbent than cotton, which gives you fresher undies for longer, while still being more breathable
- Holds its own shape, so it clings to yours for longer
- Antimicrobial and hypoallergenic
- Looking after your undies isn't rocket science. So as long as you use a cool wash and low dry cycle, they will love you back.
- Don't iron, bleach, or dry clean.
- For best performance: hand wash cold and lay flat to dry
- The Grace Brief is sustainably made from a super-soft and durable blend of 95% TENCEL™ Modal, and 5% Elastane.
- Sloanie uses sustainable dyeing methods, so no toxic chemicals are used in the process.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Sloanie's line of basic underwear provides you with the highest quality, softest garments, and a clean conscience.
Soft underwear is underrated, and difficult to get hold of. The founders behind Sloanie got tired of large European underwear houses coasting on their brands, failing to bring you a premium product to slip into every morning. So they decided to create something better. They firmly believe in transparency and traceability. That’s why they built a supply chain that has sustainability and ethical production woven through each stage. Sloanie make their super-soft undies from TENCEL™ Modal, which is made from cellulose found in Austrian beech trees. It's an entirely vegan, biodegradable and compostable material derived from renewable wood sources. Using innovative and unique technologies, their Austrian manufacturer is leading the industry in terms of sustainability. Inspired by the circular nature of the ecological cycle of trees, their closed loop process is low carbon and minimises energy usage, wastewater resource intensity and harmful emissions. It’s so impressive that they are able to recover and reuse up to 95% of production materials.