Natural Deodorant Lavender & Sage
A long lasting natural deodorant formulated with Lavender & Sage essential oils to help mask underarm odor. Hyaluronic Acid conditions and moisturizes the skin while probiotics help neutralize odor. Regenerates and soothes the skin and protects it from external factors such as UV rays or wind and is also rich in antioxidants. Formulated without aluminum, alcohol, parabens, synthetic fragrances and dyes.
Shipping costs: / Free shipping over €100
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders over €100 to NL, BE, DE, UK and FR
- For orders under €100, or to the rest of Europe, we charge one flat fee between €5.99 and €14.99. The exact price will be calculated at checkout.
- As a marketplace we ship directly from brand partners, therefore shipping times may vary, and your order may arrive in multiple packages. We ship as local as possible.
- FREE RETURNS on unused, unworn items in their original packaging with the tag still attached (for clothing). Please see Delivery & Returns for more details on how to process a return.
- Natural formula softens on contact with body heat. Hold deodorant to skin, then gently apply to underarms.
- All of Salt & Stone's packaging is recyclable and made from post consumer recycled materials and they never test on animals. Their products are manufactured by renewable solar and hydroelectric energy.
ABOUT THE BRAND
Why we love it: Californian, clean and green, Salt & Stone take the extra mile in developing suncare. Their formulas are extremely effective and far superior to what you have come to expect from natural skin care.
SALT & STONE was founded in 2017 by Nima Jalali. As a former professional snowboarder, Nima traveled the world experiencing a broad range of outdoor environments and conditions. Salt & Stone's ingredients are grown and produced in ethical and sustainable ways, without the use of pesticides, artificial fragrances, sulfates, silicones, petrochemicals, parabens, phthalates or GMOs. All their packaging is recyclable and made from post consumer recycled materials.